Tamarind, also known as Indian dates, is an antioxidant-rich fruit that fights bacteria and viruses.
- Tamarind is a very powerful antioxidant. It prevents cells from being damaged by fighting free radicals.
- A bowl of tamarind meets 28% of the daily magnesium requirement. Helps in ulcer treatment; Because it has the effect of reducing gastric acid secretion in ulcers.
- It lowers bad cholesterol rates and regulates blood pressure. In this way, it is a very effective food for heart health.
- It is very beneficial for the digestive system and is beneficial for constipation.
- It is used in skin treatments. It is lightening against spots and freckles on the skin.
- It is a highly effective fruit for the immune system. It acts as a medicine for bronchitis and eye inflammation. It should be consumed abundantly, especially in winter and seasonal transitions.
- Tamarind essential oil fights bacteria and viruses and creates a strong defense mechanism against respiratory diseases.
- Tamarind juice is used in eye diseases and dry eye treatment.
It has been proven to be effective on joint pain.
- Used as a mouthwash, it is good for mouth sores.
- It is good for ulcers because it reduces acid secretion in the stomach.
- Provides relief in gout and joint inflammation.
To get all these benefits order our Pad Thai now! Tasty and healthy!